We Do Redo
What is it?
Well, it’s whatever your heart desires, the wedding themed photoshoot of your dreams!
We have introduced this bespoke service following numerous requests from couples who wished they’d had the opportunity to have Eternity Hall Photography create stunning images for them on their wedding day. With our Redo service, we will simply retake your wedding photos in a style and location of your choice.
Why Do Redo?
Retaking wedding photos years later is not as unusual as you might expect. In fact, there many reasons why you might want to have your wedding photos retaken.
- Elopement – you had the most fantastic, intimate, wedding of your dreams, but had no photographs on the day.
- Weather – poor weather on your special day meant you were not able to have some of the stunning images you really wanted.
- Disappointment – you weren’t satisfied with the images from your original photographer, either because of quality or because the photographer had not taken the time to truly understand your vision.
- Budget / priority – your original budget did not stretch to a photographer, or at the time you did not feel that photographs were a priority but now wish you had them.
- Body image – figures have changed (or maybe the bride was pregnant) and you’d like a new set of pictures.
- Special anniversary – wanting to recreate and update.
- Lost or damaged originals – it happens unfortunately. For a variety of reasons, original wedding photos can – and do – go missing or get damaged.
- It’s fun!!! So much fun!!
Your Wedding Photos Redone. Better.
By working closely together, we will design, plan and shoot the wedding photos of your dreams. You may already know where you’d love your pictures taken. If not, don’t worry as we’ll find the perfect location for you. You may also wish to wear your original dress, but if you don’t then we can find the perfect dress for your shoot. We love a challenge and we love being creative, but most of all we love seeing the joy on our couple’s faces when they see their stunning pictures!!
Here’s a couple of examples from recent redo photoshoots: