We Do Redo
What is it?
Well, it’s whatever your heart desires, the wedding themed photoshoot of your dreams!
We have introduced this bespoke service following numerous requests from couples who wished they’d had the opportunity to have Eternity Hall Photography create stunning images for them on their wedding day.
Why Do Redo?
Here are some of the many reasons couples choose to have their wedding photos re-taken via our “We do redo” service:
- Elopement – they had the most fantastic, intimate, wedding of their dreams, but had no photographs on the day.
- Weather – poor weather on their special day meant they were not able to have some of the stunning images they really, really wanted.
- Disappointment – they weren’t satisfied with the images from their original photographer, either because of quality or because the photographer had not taken the time to truly understand their vision.
- Budget / priority – their original budget did not stretch to a photographer, or at the time they did not feel that photographs were a priority and now wish they had them.
- Body image – figures have changed (or maybe the bride was pregnant) and they’d like a new set of pictures.
- Special anniversary – wanting to recreate and update.
- Lost or damaged originals – it happens unfortunately. For a variety of reasons, original wedding photos can – and do – go missing or get damaged.
- It’s fun!!! So much fun!!
Your Wedding Photos Redone. Better.
By working closely together, we will design, plan and shoot the images of your dreams. You may already know where you’d love your pictures taken. If not, don’t worry as we’ll find the perfect location for you. You may also wish to wear your original dress, but if you don’t then we can find the perfect dress for your shoot. We love a challenge and we love being creative, but most of all we love seeing the joy on our couple’s faces when they see their stunning pictures!!
Here’s a couple of examples from recent redo photoshoots: